Monday, February 4, 2013

Gangnam Style.


I have watched many a basketball game in my day. I've supported my little sister from fourth grade and beyond, and I can usually be found cheering on Daniel's city league team on the weeknights. I got to take my spectating to the big leagues two weeks ago, the Utah Jazz game. Daniel and I were lucky enough to have a quick trip to Salt Lake City for the game with my parents. Daniel got a Gordon Hayward poster, I was treated with some delicious Dip 'n Dots, and the Jazz pulled through with the win, but the night was truly a success when we got to witness my dad Gangnam Style dancing. I only wish I would have had taken a video to share with you all as I'm sure it would have gone viral as well. I suppose these couple photos will have to suffice. We had a really great time, so thanks mom and dad!




No comments:

Post a Comment