Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh My, How Time Flies!

The days, weeks, and now months of 2013 seem to be slipping by at an incredible rate! I can hardly believe that March is only days away (although it doesn't look like it as snow flakes are gently falling outside my window). Although this blog hasn't seen much action for a while, there hasn't been a dull moment here at the Spicer home. Here's what's been making time fly...


Daniel and I spent our seventh Valentine's Day together. It was on a weeknight, so we pushed aside the homework long enough to go to dinner at none other than Winger's. Daniel spoiled me with some new clothes and a surprise trip to Utah for Spring Break, while I filled his car with treats and love notes as well as a new backpack he'd been eyeing for awhile. I fell in love with my sweet Daniel Lloyd when I was the innocent age of sixteen, and it surprises me everyday that I love him more than I did the day before. Oh, that Daniel, 
he's the cheese to my macaroni,
the laces to my sneakers,
the smile to my face,
the bubbles to my bath,
the milk to my cookie...
I could go on and on and on about that balding boy. 


Now, I don't want you to be fooled. I have a heart filled with people I love, so I just had to make a little treat for my other special Valentine's this year. It's so important that they know that we CEREALsly love them! (I know it's corny, but I couldn't help myself).


Once Valentine's weekend arrived, we really decided to let our hair down. We went with the popular kids (A.K.A. our parents and sibling) to The Society comedy show, which was our hilariously fun Valentine's gift from my parents.


It's just one holiday after another around these parts, because the next thing we knew, it was President's Day. So, in honor of America, we had some hamburgers for lunch and then attempted to go shooting at the shooting range. Unfortunately, the range was closed, so we couldn't enjoy our right to bear arms. Nonetheless, we had a fabulous day off from school.




That brings us to this past weekend. Thanks to Idaho Central, we were able to go night skiing at Pebble on Saturday. We had a great time, and the mounds of fresh snow made it even better!



While driving a few days ago, I came across this little guy munching on some plants on the side of the road. Of course I had to pull over and take a look, and I came to one conclusion...


EASTER iS COMiNG!

No comments:

Post a Comment