Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Thanksgiving 2016.

I often overlook Thanksgiving each year. I don't do it purposefully, but I think I become anxious and overwhelmed for Christmas and all the preparations that accompany it. However, every year when Thanksgiving arrives, I am quickly reminded of how much I love and enjoy the holiday.

This year was no different. We were set to spend Thanksgiving with the Sargent side of the family, and it was such a memorable and enjoyable time spent with friends and family. We had the most delicious dinner full of turkey, homemade rolls, and mashed potatoes (my personal favorite)! I was in charge of the games, and they definitely did not disappoint! We played a series of Thanksgiving themed "Minute to Win It" games that supplied plenty of laughter. 

This Thanksgiving I am most thankful to have my entire family living in Pocatello. It is such a blessing to have them all nearby to feel of their love and support in everything. We get to see each other often, but it's holidays like this Thanksgiving that remind me how lucky we are to have each other so close! I'm so thankful for my family, my friends, and my Savior. We have a beautiful life!














No comments:

Post a Comment