Monday, June 7, 2010

june.

It is only June 7th, and it's already been a great month! I finished my sophomore year at Idaho State, and I will be applying to the Education Program in October. I completed another successful year working at Indian Hills Elementary for the After School Program, and I already miss my kids! I found out I'm going to the an aunt to an ADORABLE nephew, and I cannot WAIT! I also found out that Daniel is going to be coming home on DECEMBER 23RD!!!!!!!! He only has six more fast Sundays! I can't believe how the time has flown by, but I couldn't be happier about it!





My parents, Jessica, and I went on a road trip this past week as well. We traveled through Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Missouri. It was lots of driving, but worth it. I was able to see places that I'd never seen before. We saw Jewel Cave, Flintstones Theme Park, Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and the Omaha Temple. I had a really fun time with my family!








No comments:

Post a Comment