Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Auntie Courtney

Last Friday, my friends and I left for a weekend trip to Salt Lake City. We planned to go to a haunted house Friday night and Frightmares at Lagoon on Saturday. We had just pulled into Salt Lake Friday evening when Hollie called. She told me she was going to be induced at 7:30 the next morning! I was so upset that I was stuck in Utah! One of my friends offered to drive me home early Saturday morning, in order to ride to Boise with my parents. I left Salt Lake around six, arrived in Pocatello at nine, and left to Boise. Paxton John Adamson was born on October 16, 2010 at 11:37 P.M. He was 8 lbs. 12 oz. (HUGE) and 21 3/4 long. He is so sweet and adorable! I just love him and I love being his aunt!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a first time auntie! It's all kinds of AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think you love being an aunt now, well... you just wait!

    ReplyDelete