Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GOAL!

I have a favorite Christmas ornament. This special ornament is a homemade decoration by my sweet husband, Daniel. I came across this clever creation while admiring the Spicer's Christmas tree several years ago. The ornament has a short questionnaire on the back. The questions reveal Daniel's favorite food, color, vacation, etc.; all allowing Daniel to look back at his favorites as an elementary boy. The final statement was a fill in the blank that read "I have high self-esteem because ____________". Daniel confidently finished the sentence by writing "I'm good at everything I do". I have always known that Daniel was a man of many talents, but recently he unleashed a talent I didn't know he had. Daniel joined a city league soccer team, and did exceptionally well! The team did well as a whole, and Daniel did well as an individual. He scored several goals throughout the season, and I was a very proud wifey! Daniel has lived up to that Christmas ornament. He really is good at everything he does!


No comments:

Post a Comment