Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bowling




Daniel and I decided to take the little girl we were babysitting, Gillian, bowling. Gillian is only nine, so we thought it would be best to use the bumpers. Gillian and I both beat Daniel's horrible score of 69! Daniel then informed us that we would be eliminating the bumpers for the second game. I was already on cloud nine knowing that I beat my ego filled husband, so I knew I would continue to do well without the bumpers. I was wrong. Daniel bowled SEVEN strikes in a row!! It was amazing, but super frustrating after watching him score a 69 with bumpers. Daniel makes a point to remind me almost every day of his seven strikes in a row....

1 comment:

  1. And that is why i am NEVER going to let Brandon try to make a bet with you two on who will win bowling......

    ReplyDelete