Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Trials of Courtney Spicer.

I never have and never will claim to be the brightest color in the Crayon box or the sharpest tool in the shed, because I clearly am not. I must, however, have some intelligence, as I have nearly accomplished five years of higher education, but I often seem a little bit, well, clueless. I'm don't know if I can remember a time when my cluelessness began, but I think it is pretty safe to say that this personal trait has been with me since I was just a young girl...



One specific moment of cluelessness happened just a couple weeks ago....
 Lucky for me, my sweet baby sister, Jessica, gets to join me for lunch during the week since our class schedules are nearly identical. I've loved having forty-five minutes to enjoy my lunch with the company of my favorite B.F.F.. We usually make the effort to enjoy the warm weather and eat our lunch outside. I found a quaint little grassy area for us to share our lunch together this particular afternoon. I promptly sat down and began to munch on my ham sandwich. This is where I become utterly clueless. I was clueless that I had sat down in wet grass, I was clueless that I had sat down in mud, and I remained clueless as I continued to eat. Jessica arrived only moments later to inform me that the grass was wet. As I stood up to follow her inside the building, I heard an outburst of laughter. Jessica immediately snapped a picture, and revealed what appeared to be a big ol' poop stain on my bum from the wet and muddy grass. We laughed for the rest of our lunch, and I couldn't help but laugh at myself as I walked all around campus from class to class with such an unappealing mess on my pants. I suppose I'll just add this story to the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment