Monday, April 15, 2013

Playing Catch Up.

Today is the day I am playing catch up with this blog. I mostly have miss match pictures from the past few weeks that so perfectly represent the never ending excitement that comes with being, well, us.


Daniel and I completely benefit from our father's love for fun, fancy cars that we could only dream of having one day. My grandpa, on a whim while visiting a few weeks ago, decided to buy this convertible Camaro. It's a real beaut, and we loved cruising the streets of Pocatello in it!



The love my family has for Idaho State can often be quite comical. The fact that my dad and brother bought these ISU helmets for decor is no surprise to me, nor is the fact that my mom and dad wear them while watching television together. It just makes sense.




Daniel took me to Salt Lake for a few days during spring break. We had so much fun meeting up with old mission companions and their significant others, eating lots of food, attending "Music and the Spoken Word" at Temple Square, and shopping in Park City. It was so nice to get away with just me and my sweet Spicer boy.



And, of course, could I leave a blog without sharing some photos from my daily adventures with baby Kyle. Spring has given us a few teasers lately, and Kyle and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing on the swings and eating plenty of ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment