Thursday, November 12, 2015

Four Years.

Is this real life?! Has it really been four years since I married Daniel?! It honestly feels like it was yesterday that we were teenagers saying good-bye on the driveway while my dad flashed the porch light! I can hardly believe that we're old enough to be married, let alone old enough to have an eighteen month old baby girl! I'm so thankful for Daniel and the love he shows me and Ellisyn. I can't imagine going through this life, especially parenthood, without him by my side. He provides for us by going to school, working full time, and then coming home and taking over daddy duties, while I get to do the things I love, being a mom and teaching preschool. I'm are so blessed, and I'm so happy to have my family forever!


At eighteen months, Ellisyn is more entertaining than ever! She finally started walking at about fifteen months old, and her mother and the bum of her pants were happy to say goodbye to the scoot. She still makes us laugh, however, because when she walks she marches and swings only one arm with great vigor. Whenever she runs, she puts both arms straight back as if she's flying. It always brings a smile to our face, and we've coined it "The Swan". Ellisyn's vocabulary begins to grow more and more. Her favorite foods are pizza, pasta, hotdogs, and chicken nuggets. E has the sweetest personality and demeanor. We love everything about her, and we're so glad she joined our family a year and a half ago!












No comments:

Post a Comment