Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Halloween 2014.

Since I was a little girl myself, I was trained by my mom to love all things fall, especially Halloween. It isn't hard to love the colors, pumpkins, costumes, smells, and everything else that goes along with the season, and since Ellisyn was in the NICU last Halloween I made sure to make this Halloween one to remember. We did all of my favorite activities. The first being, going to the pumpkin patch as a family. Grandma Robbie, Aunt Jenilee, and Kyle came along, too. Ellisyn pretty much loves anything we go and do, so she had a blast taking it all in. It's so fun to create memories and traditions with my own little family!


We had a double dose of Trunk-or-Treats. One was at my work, The Treehouse, and the other was with our ward. We went with a winter theme. Ellisyn was the most adorable penguin while Daniel and I were snow skiers. 


We spent the actual night of Halloween at Grandma and Grandpa Sargent's house eating pizza, chili, and lots of candy. We took Ellisyn trick-or-tricking up and down their street. Ellisyn didn't really do too much trick-or-treating because she can't walk, yet, and she was just as happy sitting in the stroller watching her cousins run door to door. Ellisyn really does make everything more fun, especially holidays. We can't wait for many more Halloween nights with this cute babe!


No comments:

Post a Comment