Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Five Years.

The website Pinterest took the internet by storm literally weeks after my wedding. Despite the fact that I had the most beautiful and wonderful wedding, I always complain that it could have been even better if I would have known about the idea inspiring Pinterest. Luckily, I've still been able to find all sorts of Pinterest Pins that have added to my homemaking. One of my most favorite Pinterest finds would be taking family photos every year on our wedding anniversary with the number of years we've been married. I love looking back on our pictures from each year of wedded bliss. I also love that it forces me to make sure we take family photos every year. 

This year, Daniel and I celebrated our five year anniversary. I often think back to dating him in high school, waiting for him on his mission, marrying him, having a baby girl with him, and all the big and little things in between that all make me realize over and over that our love story is my favorite love story. I'm so happy and thankful that I get to spend the rest of forever with Daniel and our family we've created together. Happiest five years, and the best is yet to come!













No comments:

Post a Comment