Sunday, January 17, 2010

happy new year.

I can hardly believe that it is 2010! A whole new decade! I have set new goals and I'm really looking forward to what this year will bring. I celebrated the New Year with the Spicer family, and it was a blast. It was fun to have dinner and play games. I've started my fourth semester at Idaho State, and my classes are going really well. I'm beginning to take classes that apply to my major, elementary education, which makes school much more interesting. I'm hopefully going to apply to the program in June. It is fun, and unbelievable, to think that I spent almost all of my 2009 without Daniel around. It doesn't seem that way, since we have faithfully been writing each week. I almost feel as if we have grown closer even though we are so far a part. It is truly amazing how time flies. I finally got my Christmas package from France, and I loved it. Daniel sent me a scarf, gloves, chocolate, a tape, and pictures. He is so sweet! I simply can't get enough of him. Elder Spicer will hit his one year mark in less than ten days, and I couldn't be happier, until I quickly realize he has another year to go. Haha! I'm so proud of him. His decision to serve a mission has impacted my life and his life in an indescribable way. I'm very thankful for Daniel! I love him and miss him...lots and lots!



1 comment:

  1. isnt it your 4th semester at ISU? Also....tell daniel that eating frog legs is gross-hollie. could you ask him if he would fix some for us when he gets home please -brandon.

    ReplyDelete