Wednesday, July 28, 2010

iSLAND PARK and FOUR YEARS.

Last week my family rented a cabin in Island Park for seven days. It was so nice to get away with family and spend some quality time together! We spent the days boating, fishing, watching the playmill play, driving yellowstone, eating yummy food, shopping, driving the razor, eating more yummy food, and floating the buffalo river. I have the best family in the whole world and I couldn't ask for anything more!






Daniel and I have been together for four years today! I can't believe that time passes by so quickly. He also had an Elder from his mission deliver my birthday present to me the other day. It was adorable! He sent the present in a cute little backpack and inside was a shirt and matching shoes! Daniel is just the sweetest boy! I can't get enough of him, and I'm looking forward to December 23rd! :] :)


No comments:

Post a Comment