Tuesday, July 13, 2010

twenty.

HAPPY BiRTHDAY TO ME! I officially said goodbye to my teenage years on Sunday. I had a week long birthday celebration, and it was a blast. I couldn't ask for a better family and friends that make my birthday week so special!

My week long birthday celebration began with a big bonfire in American Falls.





The next birthday event was watching the fireworks in Idaho Falls.



We welcomed in my birthday week by watching THE BiGGEST SHOW iN iDAHO!



Monday morning my friends and I floated the river in Lava.



Lagoon had to be involved, of course.



I wasn't sure how to celebrate the actual day of my birth since it was on a Sunday. I realized that the Sunday of my birthday would be the mingle day for my branch, so I decided to have a birthday mingle with all my friends and branch. My parents delivered two birthday cakes to the church, and I had a great celebration.





I had a really great birthday, and I can't believe I'm twenty! It was so much fun to have a week long celebration, and I'm considering making it a tradition!

1 comment:

  1. wow what the celebration! you are a very loved girl!! Next birthday will probably be better :)

    ReplyDelete