Friday, December 30, 2011

Winter Break.

Winter break is 504 hours of pure bliss that I, along with every other college student, look forward to all year.
This winter break has been even more exciting, though.
It has been my first winter break married to the handsome Mr. D-Spice.

Daniel and I have been completely and utterly spoiled
during the past three weeks.
Mom and Dad Spicer let us open an early Christmas present; a XBox Kinect.
This gift has resulted in lots of laughs, and lots of dancing.
We have spent the majority of our break getting our groove on all night long!





My parents have one grandchild.
This grandchild has awesome style, a killer mohawk, and irresistible eyes.
And that is why my mom and dad decided to spend Christmas in Middleton.
Daniel and I decided to stay in Pocatello with the Spicer clan.

Christmas Eve was spent visiting the grave of our perfect niece Teagan,
last minute shopping, delivering presents to those in need, and having a visit from SANTA!
Santa and Mrs. Claus had time this year to stop at the Spicer house.
It was magical.





We had two wonderful Christmas with fabulous company and fashion.
Adult footed pajamas do, in fact, exist and we have proof.
I successfully convinced Daniel to wear a matching
pair with me for Christmas.
It was awesome.
Daniel and I had Christmas with the Spicer's on the 25th and
Christmas with the Sargent's on the 26th.
Our families made Christmas simply perfect this year, especially our amazing parents!
We are the luckiest little married couple in the world.
I don't know where we would be without our wonderful moms and dads.
The best part about Christmas and our families is the birth of our Savior and
the opportunity our families have to be together forever.
We are truly blessed in so many ways.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!



1 comment:

  1. Well we sure missed you here in MIddleton! Glad to hear you had a good time anyways.

    P.S. those pj's are rockin'.

    ReplyDelete